Princess Elizabeth Way
Tel: 01242 532000
Website: Click Here
Many events are currently being cancelled or postponed. Please check with the venue.
Professional Short Courses 2020
Professional Short Courses
Location: Gloucestershire College, Cheltenham Campus
Are you looking to upskill in your current role? Are you a business owner wanting to make your business stand out? Gloucestershire College’s professional short courses can get you to where you want to be.
Delivered by industry experts, our half and one-day workshops are kept small to provide a confidential space to work in, and offer opportunities to ask questions, share experiences and work together to develop ideas.
Upcoming dates for 2020:
Business and Marketing
Half-day courses cost £70 and full-day cost £139
- Delivering Marketing Strategies, 21st January & 21st April, half day
- Content Marketing Fundamentals, 28th January & 5th May, half day
- LinkedIn Fundamentals, 6th February & 12th May, half day
- Social Media Marketing, 13th February & 4th June, half day
- Facebook and Instagram for Business, 3rd March & 23rd June, half day
- Culture Change in Your Business, 5th March, half day
- Social Selling, 10th March & 2nd July, half day
- LinkedIn Masterclass, 26th March & 9th July, half day
- Successfully Marketing Yourself, 23rd April, full day
- Steps to Setting Up Your Own Business, 30th April, full day
HR and Management
Half-day courses cost £70
- Time Management, 21st January & 21st April, half day
- Increasing Productivity Without Increasing Headcount, 22nd January, half day
- How to Create a Reflective Team, 3rd February & 5th May, half day
- Emergency First Aid at Work, 5th February, 21st April & 16th June, full day (£95)
- How to Have Tricky Conversations in the Workplace, 11th February, half day
- IOSH Managing Safely, 18th February & 9th June, three days (£435)
- Mental Toughness and Resilience, 24th February, full day (£139)
- Coaching and Mentoring, 2nd March, full day (£139)
- Conflict Management, 9th March, full day (£139)
- Effective Appraisals, 23rd March, full day (£139)
- Assertiveness at Work, 7th May, full day (£139)
Half-day courses costing £50
- Excel – Basics, 11th February, 28th April, 23rd June & 28th July
- Excel – Manipulating Data, 11th February, 28th April, 23rd June & 28th July
- Excel – Functions and Formulae, 12th February, 30th April, 24th June & 29th July
- Excel – Pivot Tables, 12th February, 30th April, 24th June & 29th July
To book click on the link below.
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.