The Growth Hub
Click here to view the Stagecoach bus routes in this area.
HIGHLIGHT: Social Media Marketing
19 March 2019
Time: 09:00 - 12:00pm
This workshop will guide you through the most commonly used social media channels for business; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram. Each has its own uses and capabilities, and having an understanding of each can be pivotal for your marketing strategy.
We will look at the Top 100 Businesses in Gloucestershire and their social media activity, plus discuss real businesses case studies who have made the transition from print only marketing to integrating digital marketing methods with very little to no experience or knowledge.
Each delegate will complete the following:
• Identify the goals and objectives of why you need social media.
• Learn how to build a 12 month social media schedule.
• Create and monitor the key performance indicators.
• Understand the importance of using scheduling and approval software.
• Changing the culture within and building a strong social media team.
• Understand the different types of content from tone of voice, to personality to brand guidelines and how it can affect the business reputation.
• Understand the different types of mediums to utilise such as image, GIF, video and articles.
• We will touch on terminology as we go through and explain terms such as hashtags and tagging.
External Website: More details about The Growth Hub and HIGHLIGHT: Social Media Marketing
The Growth Hub
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.