Start and Grow Enterprise
Tel: 01242 715400
Click here to view the Stagecoach bus routes in this area.
Grow your Business: Make 2019 your year to shine
14 February 2019
This is a FREE and inspiring two-day course for new Gloucestershire-based businesses or sole-traders. In the company of other early-stage entrepreneurs, you will have the opportunity to develop your brand and explore your strategy for growth. Both days will involve networking and a buffet lunch, and you will leave with an action plan to move your ideas forward.
When is this course?
Friday 14th & 21st Feb 2019, 10:00 am-4:00 pm both days.
Where is it held?
This course is taking place at Make It Studios, Fromehall Mill, Lodgemore Lane, Stroud GL5 3 EH.
Who is this course for?
*The Grow your Business course is for you if...
- You run a business that is less than 3 years old
- You’re based in Gloucestershire
- You are ambitious and have plans to grow
- You’re feeling a bit stuck in your business and need advice to move forward.
Through a range of simple tried and tested techniques the course will take you through all aspects of your business to look at...
- Where you are now and where you want to be
- Understand your market and target audiences
- Develop your business model
- Gain strategies for growth
- Explore options for funding and investment
…and much more
• Receive expert advice and insights to help your business to grow
• Connect with like-minded entrepreneurs and further build your network
• Learn about what support is available and develop clear next steps
• Lunch and refreshments are provided on both days.
By the end of the course you will have:
• Growth plan – an action plan detailing your growth strategy for your business
• Objectives and priorities
• Greater motivation and confidence
Where do I sign up?
Visit www.startandgrowenterprise.uk/join to join the project (if you haven't already) and once you've logged into your account you'll be able to book your place.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Some eligibility criteria apply - contact us to find out more.
Grow your Business courses are offered by Start and Grow Enterprise, a University of Gloucestershire project part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Start and Grow Enterprise supports the growth of Gloucestershire-based entrepreneurs and start-ups (trading up to 3 years) through free training, events, networks and resources.
Who's taking this course?
Director of Make It Studios CIC, Jules is a social entrepreneur, business adviser and educator with over 10 years experience supporting enterprises to start well and grow. An experienced trainer and educator Jules enjoys sharing her knowledge and empowering entrepreneurs to achieve the change they want to see in the world. Big interests include creativity, social innovation and sustainable development.
Start and Grow Enterprise
Start and Grow Enterprise is a fantastic project supporting entrepreneurs and start-up businesses in Gloucestershire. The project can support anyone with a business idea, and existing start-ups trading up to 3 years.
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.