Tel: 0117 975 0700
Website: Click Here
Click here to view the Stagecoach bus routes in this area.
Dominican house founded in 1239.
Surviving remains include the Friary church & parts of the cloister & its surrounding buildings.
External viewing during reasonable daylight hours.
Internal access by guided tour only.
Please click on the website link for further details.
External Website: More details about Blackfriars Priory and Blackfriars Priory
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.