Tel: 01285 655611
Live Cinema Screenings at Corinium Museum
The Corinium Museum in Cirencester has installed state of the art cinema equipment and will be screening a full programme of Royal Opera House and Royal Shakespeare Company live performances. The new equipment and live screenings have been kindly sponsored by local solicitors Sewell Mullings Logie.
The Royal Opera House’s Live Cinema Season 2019/20 will showcase six operas and six ballets, all broadcast live from Covent Garden. There will also be a special screening of the Christmas classic ‘The Nutcracker’ that originally aired in 2016.
Amanda Hart, Museum Director, said: “The live screenings are proving to be very popular with every screening selling out. What’s nice for the museum is that it attracts a completely different audience who otherwise may not visit us.”
Erica Burrows, Manging Partner Sewell Mullings Logie, said: “We are delighted to sponsor the new cinema equipment at the Corinium Museum. The Museum’s cinema screenings bring world class productions to the heart of Gloucestershire.”
The exciting programme of screenings will include:
· The Nutcracker (The Royal Ballet), 17 December, 7.15pm
· La Boheme (Royal Opera House Live), 29 January, 7.45pm
· Marston and Scarlett (Royal Ballet Live), 25 February, 7.15pm
· Fidelio (Royal Opera House Live), 17 March, 7.15pm
· Swan Lake (Royal Ballet Live), 1 April, 7.15pm
· Cavalleria Rusticana/Pagliacci (Royal Opera House Live), 21 April, 7pm
· Elektra (Royal Opera House Live), 18 June, 7.45pm
Tickets cost £17 per adult or £15 for members. To book please call into the Corinium Museum or telephone 01285 655611, alternatively book online on the link below.
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.