Mobile: 07787 406 552
Click here to view the Stagecoach bus routes in this area.
New Start! Beginners into Fitness
18 May 2019
Time: 10:30 - 12:30pm
A 2 hour workshop to increase physical activity levels and support you to become a fitter, happier version of yourselves. Limited to 4 people.
• Define what healthy living means to you.
• Evaluate your current health and wellness lifestyle.
• Identify areas where you are successful and areas in which you hope to make improvements.
• Learn simple steps towards eating healthier and making well-balanced meals and snacks
• Determine how much you need to eat based on your health goals and calorie needs
• Develop a plan to incorporate small changes for a big impact on your lifestyle.
• Take part in a guided fitness session.
• Learn a warm up and cool down routine.
• Conclude with a series of stretching exercises linked to breathing and relaxation.
Want to be fitter and stronger? Need to lose weight? Message us for Personal Training, Small Group Training or Fitball Body Conditioning.
Based in Hatherley, Cheltenham
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.