The Business Kitchen
Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
Regroup, Reset, Restart - Workshop
This Regroup:Reset:Restart online workshop will be practical, interactive and value-packed – and really helpful right now.
If you’ve attended one of my other online workshops you’ll know that you get a bucketful of benefits from them. If you haven’t – please know I always ensure I deliver maximum worth.
Whatever you’ve faced…. now is the time to:
- Regroup: let’s explore those challenges and opportunities, loss of direction, overwhelm or drain of momentum. How have others coped? Have you experiences you could share?
- Reset: However these last months have affected your business and your life, what have you learned? Do you need to get back on track? Or is there a new pathway to be forged?
- Restart: How do you plan for the future?
- The 15 most important questions you need to ask yourself right
- Why total clarity, honesty and self-appraisal are crucial
- Your clients – who proved most resilient, and have your ‘ideal’ customers changed
- What we’ve learned – including my own tough lessons
- The leverage this all gives you to take your business where you want to go now
PLUS - Your next 30 day plan
You get copies of all the templates we’ll use, plus some top tips to keep you moving forward.
What have I been up to? I’ve been busier than ever, creating new workshops, writing, and developing some great resources. That ‘busy’ has been turned into a number of offerings that I want to share with you, and I’ll be telling you about them towards the end of the workshop.
The Business Kitchen
The Business Kitchen runs regular workshops for business owners in the Cheltenham area to develop their menu of skills in a friendly, informal environment
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.