Jana Reinhardt Jewellery
Website: Click Here
COMPETITION to WIN an adorable handmade penguin necklace by ethical jewellery brand Jana Reinhardt, worth £85.
Here is your chance to win an adorable handmade penguin necklace by ethical jewellery brand Jana Reinhardt, worth £85.
The perfect winter accessory, this seasonal sterling silver piece features a sweet little penguin, measuring a dainty 9mm high x 7mm wide. It comes with a matching chain which can be worn at 16 or 18 inches.
Jana Reinhardt is husband and wife team: Jana Reinhardt and Ross Cutting - both master-goldsmiths, who are as passionate about hand making jewellery, as they are about animal welfare and green living.
As well as creating numerous hand crafted animal themed jewellery collections, Jana Reinhardt make beautiful jewellery and have also created a dozen exclusive pieces intended to raise awareness and funds for charities including OVAID, The Badger Trust, and SloCo, as well as establishing partnerships with charities including the NAWT and PETA.
All Jana Reinhardt jewellery is made to order, using 100% recycled silver and gold, making the brand a more sustainable choice for jewellery lovers. They don’t use machine manufacture, preferring the old techniques of wax carving and fabrication to create their products. This is kinder to the environment and means every piece is truly one of a kind! They also plant a tree with Ecologi for every item sold to offset the carbon produced in the manufacturing process and only use plastic free packaging.
You can browse the full collection at: www.janareinhardt.com.
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize please answer the following question:
To receive our weekly competitions email, please click here.
To see all our other competitions, please click here.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- Please provide name as proof will be required.
- The entry email address will be supplied to www.glos.info for future email marketing. You will be able to unsubscribe at any future date.
- The winners will be drawn at random on Tuesday 5th December 2023 and will be contacted via email.
- The winner will win an adorable handmade penguin necklace by ethical jewellery brand Jana Reinhardt, worth £85.
- Editor’s decision is final and there is no cash alternative.
- Prizes are for personal use only and can't be resold.
Jana Reinhardt Jewellery
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.