Richard and Jo Bamber
Brennen & Brown Ltd
Unit 2C, The Bramery
Tel: 01242 370400
Click here to view the Stagecoach bus routes in this area.
Brennen & Brown’s Ginspirational Gin Lab
Brennen & Brown are designers of artisan gin. It all started in 2012 with an idea to create a gin with ginger. They had lots of interest from local businesses; bars, night clubs and shops who like to support local business and the interest continued spreading further a field very quickly.
You can be a part of the gin revolution. Come to an Open Day, have a Lab Experience or try gin tasting.
Become a Distiller for an afternoon in Brennen and Brown's Ginspiriational Experience Lab. This is your chance to enter the fascinating world of distilling and make your very own bottle of Gin in our state of the art Ginspirational Gin Lab.
Join us for a Ginspirational Afternoon..
- Brennen and Brown’s novice Distillers class will begin with a brief exploration of the botanicals and how the master distillers use them.
- Our Distillers will provide you with everything you need to make a 70cl bottle of Gin. Helping you to create, measure and mix your recipe, from a range of 40+ exciting aromatic botanicals.
- You will be assigned you one of the Girls, where you will distill your Gin (our master distillers kit). This is where the science bit begins. Please be aware if the experience is busy you may be sharing your master distillers kit.
- While the Girls, are busy creating your unique spirit its time for a guided tour of the Flavour Nurseries. You will meet our Rotary Evaporators, Gin-Of-eve, Heidi and Flo-Mo.
- Back to the Ginspiriational Experience Lab in time to bottle and label your finished product.
- Please allow between 2½ and 3 ½ hours + for the Ginspiriational Experience Lab.
- The experiences start at 2pm and run Tuesday to Friday with the occasional Saturday.
- Please be aware if the experience is busy you may be sharing your master distillers kit.
To take part in a Brennen and Brown Ginspiriational Experience Lab you need to be 18 or older. Please do not drink prior to the experience as you may be refused entry. Gin tasting is included within the tour so it is advised not to drive. Please allow up to 2 hours for this event. We have limited parking available.
To book your Gin Making Experience, please visit our website.
Join us for an evening of Ginformation.
Our Gin Tasting Guide will take you on a journey through Gin while tantalizing your taste buds!!!
- Your Ginformational journey will take you and your taste buds through the history of Brennen & Brown and the team's fabulous creations.
- Learn about rotary evaporators and the most modern and high tech distilling techniques.
- See just how good your taste buds really are while learning about garnish and the difference they can make to what you taste in your glass.
- Please allow up to 2 hours for this event. Please do NOT drive as you are drinking Gin, and we have limited parking available.
- The experiences start at 5.30pm and run on Thursdays and Fridays with occasional Saturdays.
- Gin tasters must be 18 or over
To book your Gin Tasting evening, please visit our website.
More Details: Click Here
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.