Amber Astron Christo
Clever Cat Tuition
Tel: 07814 574610
Clever Cat Tuition - MAXIMISING INDIVIDUAL ACHIEVEMENT - Helping your child reach their potential
SUMMER HOLIDAY SPECIAL OFFER
£25 - 1 hour Mixed English and Maths Boosters
Also available for daytime home schooling
NOW HAVE Clever Cat Tuition provides individual or small group tutoring for children up to 12 years of age, in their own home.
Work folder and materials are included in fee.
Clever Cat Tuition offers:
- English / Maths tuition;
- 11 PLUS/SATS/exam preparation;
- also specific teaching/learning techniques for children with Special/Additional Educational Needs;
- dyslexia screening;
- a full literacy/language assessment, and written report service;
- a short course for 'school readiness' when English is a 2nd Language.
WE CAN NOW OFFER A RANGE OF SUBJECTS/GENERAL ADVICE FOR CHILDREN WHO ARE HOME SCHOOLED.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR MORNING TIME TUITION FOR ENGLISH, MATHS, SCIENCE & HISTORY. SMALL GOUPS WELCOME.
Tutoring fees are currently, £25 per hour for individual tuition.
The cost for each child is reduced in small group tutoring, (2- 4 pupils maximum).
Assessment work/report writing is £30 per hour.
Special rates for group tuition:
- 18 per pupil, per hour for a group of 2/3
- £15 per pupil, per hour for a group of 4 or more
Tutoring format is designed for the individual child's needs:
- it may be that just a little help is needed in specific parts of the curriculum, along with confidence building;
- perhaps your child is obviously 'bright' but not achieving, or seems bored;
- your child may be struggling, but no one is listening and you think they may need on-going help;
- or they may benefit from a clearly structured approach to their learning which gets them to focus, but also allows them to explore their learning in more depth, and stretch their obvious abilities.
The first tutoring session is offered FREE so that we can make a basic assessment/tutoring plan.
I am a highly experienced and qualified teacher, with 2 degrees, (ex-Special Needs Co-ordinator), have worked in both mainstream and special schools, and managed Speech and Language units.
NOW HAVE 4 x 5 STAR RATINGS ON YELL.COM
This is what some of our parents have said:
“Amber has been an invaluable part of my son’s education...evaluating his learning style...tailoring lessons to suit him...she has helped in supporting the whole family to understand his needs & maximise his potential.”—Mrs R. GL51.
“------has really enjoyed working with Amber...Maths & English have been really boosted...increased confidence and skills in these areas have been noticed at school. Amber provides a relaxed and flexible service in your own home, which has been great for us...”—Mrs E. Hatherley.
“Since ------started (tuition) we have had a dramatic change in attitude/behaviour, also positive comments from school...Getting the right kind of help has brought back the loving, curious, fun child -----used to be...Thank you,Amber... ”---Mrs O. Charlton Kings.
Previous Headteacher Colleagues have said:
“Amber brings a refreshing width and depth of challenge to school life. She is an exemplary advocate for troubledchildren , who can contextualise their problems realistically but with an admirable academic rigour.” G.S.Davidson
“...carried out her work with great skill, determination and industry...planning, record keeping and assessment procedures are of a high order. Amber is popularwith with pupils, colleagues parents and governors...a very supportive and able teacher.” Mr M.Davies
I try to make learning fun, and relevant, using your child's interests to make it more engaging. A National Curriculum doesn't mean that a rigid 'formula' has to be applied.
Amber Astron Christo B.ed(Hons) M.A.
Please visit the website for more information or telephone/text for a free assessment.
Clever Cat Tuition
Clever Cat Tuition provides individual or small group tutoring for children up to 12 years of age, in their own home.
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.