Hallmark Hotel Gloucester
Tel: 0330 028 3408
Hallmark Hotel Gloucester - Perfectly located for explorers or business meetings
The Hallmark Hotel Gloucester is in a great location tickling the fringe of historic Gloucester. We’re super easy to get to. An equal distance from junctions 11A and 12 of the M5, if you’re travelling north or south, we’re only a 5-7 minute drive from the motorway. Getting here easily isn’t the only perk, there are so many hidden gems around the hotel to explore that we’re an ideal location for the actives, the adventurers, the little ones and the romantics. You’ll find miles and miles of cycling routes and beautiful walks in the nearby Cotswolds and Forest of Dean. There's a challenging golf course just minutes from the hotel and if you fancy some skiing or tubing, then we are walking distance to the longest ski slope in England and Wales. Kids will love feeding the birds at Slimbridge Wetlands Centre or having a magical adventure at Clearwell Caves. Of course, if relaxation is in order, then there’s no need for you to leave the hotel. Let us run around after you instead.
After a busy day, it’s good to know you’re being taken care of
- Free super-fast WiFi throughout the hotel.
- 5 minutes from the M5 and a short taxi journey from Gloucester train station.
- Within walking distance of Gloucester Golf Club and Gloucester ski and snowboard centre.
- 95 bedrooms including 6 family rooms.
- Enjoy a delicious meal in the Brasserie, bar and lounge.
- Health club with squash court and beauty treatment area.
- Swimming pool and children’s pool.
- Meeting rooms for up to 200 delegates.
- A Civil Ceremony licence and versatile wedding suite for up to 200 guests.
- Plenty of free parking.
- BT Sport is now available in the bar/lounge area.
- Ideal for business travellers
During the week, you’ll find we’re a hub for business travellers and meetings in the area. Aside from our convenient location, we also have super-fast WiFi connectivity available to all guests for free. Our wonderful bedrooms are designed for guests on the road, modern in design, really comfortable beds for a good night’s sleep, top-notch flat screen TVs and an efficient 24-hour room service. For those passing by to catch-up with clients or team members, the lounge area is really welcoming with plenty of corners to tuck yourself into, enjoy a great cup of freshly brewed coffee served with a smile.
Hallmark Hotel Gloucester
Hallmark Hotel Gloucester is located on the edge of the Cotswolds making it the ideal base to explore the area as well as the Historic city!
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.