For Everything Gloucestershire
89 Andover Road
(by Texaco garage on Westall Green)
Tel: 01242 236608
Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
Top Ten Things to do in February 2021
There's not a lot going on at the moment in Lockdown 2 but here at www.glos.info we have put together ten top things you can still do in February!
1. Virtual Football team - We Can Move Campaign. Online
Active Gloucestershire, Abbeymead Rovers FC and partners are inviting you to be part of a virtual football team with the aim of a physical match when conditions allow.
1st February 2021 for 10 weeks
2. Yoga for Menopause: Before, During & After, The Isbourne. Online
During this course, we delve into the biological changes that happen during menopause, along with the myriad of symptoms that occur; from physical to mental and emotional. We will use the framework of the Kosha energy model during the session, don't worry if you are unfamiliar as it will be explained. There will also be time to ask questions and share experiences, as well as laughter!
2nd February 2021 and ongoing
3. Climate Action Lab III Virtual Event. Hawkwood College. Online
A two-day intensive action lab with world thought leaders to support your business, organisations and individual lifestyles.
3rd February 2021
4. Autism - An Introduction to Autism and Supporting Behaviour. The PATA Centre. Online
To develop an understanding of how autism can present itself in young children and to explore ways of managing the child's needs and behaviour positively.
8th February 2021
5. Introduction to Modern Calligraphy. Daylesford Organic Farm. Online
This two hour workshop will have you well on your way to mastering calligraphy, so you can adorn gift tags, add a final flourish to table place cards, and make your handwritten letters and cards stand out.
10th February 2021
6. The Writers Clinic February. Hawkwood College. Online
A writer’s life can be a lonely one. Yet, over the course of the year, we’ll be running a creative on-line community ‘clinic’, which will hold monthly evening drop-in’ sessions.
15th February 2021
7. Bonsai Chi Class - Exercise for All. Online
16th February 2021 and every Tuesday
8. Guide to Supplements: Immune Resilience. Daylesford Organic Farm. Online
Daylesford’s new range of high-dose supplements are launching in January 2021 and to celebrate the launch, we are hosting a series of special Guide to Supplements events with our resident nutritionist Rhaya Jordan.
Rhaya, who created the range in collaboration with Daylesford founder Carole Bamford, will focus the topic of immune resilience in this Guide to Supplements event.
17th February 2021
9. Coffee Evening Clinic for Committee Members. The PATA Centre. Online
Being a committee member can be both challenging and isolating, especially during a global pandemic! Similar meetings have proved an invaluable source of support for practitioners and we would like to extend this to committee members.
25th February 2021
10. Virtual Networking Using Zoom - Networking in Cheltenham at #CheltNetworking
We are prompt with the timings and you can pop in and out at any time.
What you can expect is:
- 30 seconds of fame - where you can tell us what you do or about your week
- A 10 minute "Hot Slot" with a local business person on a topic of interest - Previously we have had Podcasting production Made Easy, 10 Tips for Engaging Posts and Regroup, Reset, Restart.
- A 10 minute one-to-one with another member of the group - randomly assigned - a great way to get to know someone better
- An "After Party" where you can stay on and discuss any topics with anyone else who wants to stay after noon
11:00 am - 12:00noon Every Thursday on Zoom
Online advertising in Gloucestershire for events, businesses, offers and competitions. Let us promote your business and events for you!
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.