For Everything Gloucestershire
89 Andover Road
(by Texaco garage on Westall Green)
Tel: 01242 236608
Website: Click Here
Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
Top Ten Things to do in January 2021
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
To start the New Year off here at www.glos.info we have put together ten top things to do in January all around Gloucestershire.
1. Tweedy's Reduced Pantomime (That Might Go A Bit Wrong!) at The Everyman Theatre, Cheltenham
If you're quick you can still catch Tweedy's hilarious high jinks and pandemic pandemonium!
Finishes on 3rd January 2021
2. In-House: Jo Fellows Reiki Share, The Isbourne, Cheltenham
Jo Fellows Reiki Share is an informal event for those who have trained in Reiki and hold either Reiki 1, Reiki 2 or Reiki master certificates in any lineage. It is a chance to get together with like-minded people for Reiju and to share treatments.
6th January 2020
3. Decluttering Workshop With Victoria Staff: Fall In Love With Your Home For New Year: Daylesford, Kingham
Professional organiser Victoria Staff will teach you how to pour love into your home ready for a fresh start in the new year in this workshop.
During this workshop, Victoria will help you determine what you want from your home and explain how to make it happen. You will learn how to declutter, organise and refresh spaces where you spend the most time to create an environment that makes you happy.
8th January 2020
4. Rest & Restore New Year Retreat, Hawkwood College, Stroud
Unwind from the chaos of the holiday season and start the new year feeling deeply rested.
8th January 2020
5. Online from the Isbourne: Obsidian Geometries for Healing
The use of Obsidian Geometries as a healing technique was created by Master Ana Silvia Serrano to achieve physical, emotional and spiritual health. This method has also been used as a preventative medicine technique. Obsidian Geometries has been practised for over 20 years and has been shown to be an effective healthcare tool because of the wonderful healing properties of black obsidian.
14th January 2021
6. A Country Night in Nashville 2021 at Cheltenham Town Hall
A Country Night In Nashville recreates the scene of a buzzing Honky Tonk in downtown Nashville, perfectly capturing the energy and atmosphere of an evening in the home of country music.
16th January 2021
7. Cheltenham Town Hall Comedy Club – January 2021
More mirth busting covid-compliant and socially distanced stand-up comedy merriment!
21st January 2021
8. Flowers Band, Stroud Subscription Rooms
A brass band from Gloucestershire now in its 51st year of outstanding musical excellence, the Flowers Band have been ranked as the No 1 band in the West of England and 5th in the World – with competition successes too numerous to list.
They bring a fresh and exciting experience to events and a mastery of sound and instruments that will blow your mind. Their performance on this evening will be a mixed programme of music with something for all to experience and enjoy!
24th January 2021
9. Wado Ryu Karate at Sports Direct Fitness Gym, Cheltenham
Translating into ‘Way of Peace’ or ‘Way of Harmony', Wado Ryu’s key principles enable you to perform techniques by body management, and not relying on physical strength alone.
Wado Ryu is a traditional Japanese karate style, originating from the island of Okinawa. Its core principles are to move along rather than move against, so you do not require physical strength to perform the techniques. One of the key principles of Wado Ryu is ‘yielding is more effective than strength’. This is not a negative or passive gesture, it demonstrates that instead of relying on strength alone, by ‘yielding’ we can position ourselves in a stronger position.
Every Wednesday evening between 6 and 7pm
10. Virtual Networking Using Zoom - Networking in Cheltenham at #CheltNetworking
We are prompt with the timings and you can pop in and out at any time.
What you can expect is:
- 30 seconds of fame - where you can tell us what you do or about your week
- A 10 minute "Hot Slot" with a local business person on a topic of interest - Previously we have had Podcasting production Made Easy, 10 Tips for Engaging Posts and Regroup, Reset, Restart.
- A 10 minute one-to-one with another member of the group - randomly assigned - a great way to get to know someone better
- An "After Party" where you can stay on and discuss any topics with anyone else who wants to stay after noon
11:00 am - 12:00noon Every Thursday on Zoom
Online advertising in Gloucestershire for events, businesses, offers and competitions. Let us promote your business and events for you!
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.