Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival
Website: Click Here
John Torode Headlines Cheltenham Food and Drink Festival 24th to 26th JUNE 2022
This year's Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival, 24th to 26th June 2022, in Montpellier Gardens, is just what we all need after a cold winter indoors; be sure not to miss it. Amongst the highlights of this year's Festival will be John Torode, the celebrity co-presenter of MasterChef and co-host of "john and Lisa's Kitchen." John will be giving a cooking demonstration on Saturday 25th June where you can get up close and personal with him and learn new tips and tricks on becoming a Master Chef.
During the three-day Festival, the Lansdown Kitchen Chef's Theatre will host several inspiring local chefs who will demonstrate their creative cooking, sharing their passion for food and some of their culinary tips.
• Amelia Springer, a leading wine expert from the hit television show "The Drink Show", will be presenting two wine masterclasses held in the International Wine Theatre. Join Amelia as she explores the rich history of California wine and New Zealand wine. Book your tickets for the one-hour master class in advance; numbers are limited. In addition to the wine masterclass, wine experts offering a range of free wine talks and tasting include wines from South Africa, New Zealand, Italy, California, France, and Spain
• Cheese masterclasses, a cheese lover's dream to sample the delights on offer in our masterclasses. Have you ever wondered about the difference between English and French mould-ripened cheeses?
• About the ageing of cheese and how it changes as it ages?
• What should you include in the perfect cheese board?
• Why do Blue cheeses taste salty?
• How do you judge a cheese by its rind?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then get a friend and discover why cheese is every bit as complex, intriguing, and unique as wine.
• The Drinks Theatre offers some of the best-tutored tastings, from Gin to Whisky to Rum to Craft Beer. We provide opportunities to taste the finest drinks available today from unique boutique producers producing craft drinks with quality and flavour.
The Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival offers an exciting day out for children with street theatre and traditional Punch and Judy. There is live music throughout the weekend, and you will have the chance to buy a range of delicious foods, pickles, sweets, and alcoholic items from over 130 exhibitors.
New for 2022, the Dog Show
The Cheltenham Animal Shelter will be holding a twenty minute trick training session on Saturday 25th June and on Sunday 26th June we are holding a Fun Dog Show. There are five categories with 15 dogs per class. The £2 registration fee will go to the Cheltenham Animal Shelter. Is your dog a Fabulous Fella, a Lovely Lady, a Top Rescue, a Cute Puppy,
or a Golden Oldie?
Tickets are available on pre-order from just £8 for an adult ticket.
Children under the age of 16 go free provided they are accompanied by a ticket purchasing adult. Pre-booking for the Masterclasses is essential.
For further information, free PDF brochure and to buy your tickets, visit www.cheltenhamfooddrinkfestival.co.uk
Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival Montpellier Gardens, Montpellier Walk, Cheltenham GL50 1UW
Friday 24th June 2022: 12.00pm to 7.00pm
Saturday 25th June: 10.00am to 7.00pm
Sunday 26th June: 10.00am to 5.00pm
Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival
The annual Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.