Website: Click Here
Gloucestershire Gateway Trust's "Feed Gloucester" Art Competition
WIN an art masterclass and a family lunch!
It’s half term under lockdown so what better way to spend it than entering the "Feed Gloucester" Art Competition and helping a great cause at the same time?
Open to ALL ages and abilities and we have two categories, one for under 16's, and the other for age 16 and over. The theme is, inspired by recent events, 'Spirit of Community'.
We’re delighted that the competition will be judged by local artist Russell Haines and as well as the chance to be creative, we can’t wait to share the entries afterwards and exhibit photos of the winning entries in our community gallery at Gloucester Services.
Russell creating a self-portrait
The competition is free to enter but please consider making a donation, no matter how small, to the Feed Gloucester appeal. To donate click here.
- A one-hour socially distanced* or online masterclass session with renowned local artist and judge Russell Haines.
- A voucher for a family lunch at Gloucester Services – valid for 12 months.
- Winners and runners up will also have photos of their winning entries exhibited in our community gallery at Gloucester Services on the M5.
*The masterclass can be redeemed when safe to do so and in line with government guidelines or online.
- Entries can be created with any materials, let your imagination run wild.
- Send the best high resolution (up to 5MB) photo you can of your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Wednesday 10th June, along with your name and age.
Terms and conditions:
- One entry per person, though multiple entries per household are welcome – please include the name of who created each one.
- The judges decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No cash alternative prize will be offered.
- The family lunch at Gloucester Services will include a main meal and drinks for two adults and up to three children.
- Entries will be used for publicity. If you do not wish for your real name to be used in any publicity please let us know.
A portrait from Russell's recent exhibition "We Are All Immigrants"
For more information on Gloucestershire Gateway Trust click on the link below.
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.