Taste of the West
Country House Estate
Introducing Taste of the West Legal Services
Bright Solicitors are delighted to have been asked to partner with Taste of the West to provide legal services to their members.
Matt Cook, Head of Bright’s Commercial Team said “We believe our history and ethos provide us with a unique advantage when working with Taste of the West’s members. We are ourselves a growing local business, so we understand the challenges our clients are facing. Working with Taste of the West gives a great opportunity to further tailor our services to the needs of their membership and work in partnership with them to provide a service of real value and relevance.”
John Sheaves, CEO of Taste of the West Ltd said “This is a real opportunity for our members. We chose to work alongside Bright Solicitors because we recognised that their values and vision for the future aligned with our own, and with the offering we want to provide to our members. We’ve worked with Bright Solicitors for some time now and feel that their approach will really benefit our members.”
Taste of the West Legal Services will provide a comprehensive offering to members including:
- HR and employment advice including recruitment, retention, discipline, dismissal and redundancy
- Drafting and review of employment documentation: contracts, policies, staff handbooks
- Advice on employment status and contracts for self-employed workers
- TUPE issues
- Assisting in the recovery of unpaid trade debts and invoices
- Advising in relation to contested debts and other commercial litigation
- Landlord and tenant advice including evictions
- Insolvency advice
- Boundary and land disputes
- Company and business sales and purchases
- Restructuring, issue of share options and change of ownership
- Advice on business structure and new business set ups
- Partnership set up and agreements
- Franchise, agency and distribution agreements
- Full contract support including review and amendments to any existing terms and conditions as well as bespoke drafting requirements
- Review of company public facing policies, to include complaints procedures, website terms
- Review of third party terms and conditions and assistance in any negotiations on terms
- Company secretarial and compliance advice
- GDPR compliance service
- Property purchases, sales, letting and refinancing (including transfers to pension funds and leasing back to the business)
- Advice on trademarks and intellectual property rights generally
- Powers of attorney and wills
- Personal conveyancing services
Taste of the West Legal Services understands that legal fees can present a major hurdle for businesses. They work with clients on a number of different fee structures, not just the traditional charge by the hour, including subscriptions and fixed fees.
In addition, Taste of the West members are entitled to a free business Health Check. This review covers the legal foundations of the member’s business structure. It will help to identify any compliance gaps, and ensure the business has considered all the legal basics for a successful trading future.
Taste of the West Legal Services’s business expertise and relationship based focus for doing business with clients make them an ideal choice for Taste of the West members looking for legal assistance.
For more information click on the link below.
Taste of the West
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.