Mr Paul Keene
Tel: 01452 863359
Click here to view the Stagecoach bus routes in this area.
Primrose Vale Farm Shop and Pick Your Own
Our PYO fields open from late May until October. We offer some fifteen different crops for picking, our most popular being our table top strawberries, which are grown on raised platforms so that the strawberries are easy to pick and there’s no slugs, bugs or mud!
But do not miss these other amazing fruits - raspberries gooseberries, blackberries, blackcurrants, loganberries, tayberries & whitecurrants. Plums, Apples and Pears are also available in the autumn too. We also have super succulent vegetables - sometimes available for PYO - sweetcorn, runner beans, broad beans and french beans.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to allow dogs into our picking fields or children's play area. Well behaved dogs are permitted to the front of the farm shop, and around the seating area at the management's discretion - provided they are not a nuisance to other customers.
Our shop is open seven days a week. Alongside our own fruit and vegetables and fresh produce from other specialist growers and suppliers why not try …
- Adey’s Organic Meats raised in Berkeley, Gloucestershire. The welfare of the animals is paramount which makes for extremely tender, mouth wateringly delicious beef and pork.
- Game from local estates around the Cotswolds.
- Local Cheeses direct from our cheese counter. Many of the cheeses we offer are from small artisan producers. To name but a few there’s Charles Martell’s stinking Bishop, Godsells Three Virgins and of course Mrs Smarts authentic Double Gloucester. The latter being famous for the annual cheese rolling just down the road at Coopers Hill
- Bread, Cakes and Baked Goods handmade in small bakeries from Gloucestershire and it’s surrounding counties. Bread is delivered daily ensuring your loaves are always fresh.
- Quiches and tarts made in small batches by Jo in our kitchen on site.
- Delicatessen savouries such as Cotswold Farmer pork pies, sausage rolls, and hot eating pies. All are of a high quality and from local suppliers…
Plus lots more….
The Potting Shed
We are currently offering hot and cold drinks, ice creams, cakes and snacks, and will start with our full menu as the PYO season starts for the May half term (27th May). We are open 10 – 4 daily.
Whether you need a sit down or your children want to use the play area or see the rabbits, please feel free to use the facilities at any time. In fact, we’re more than happy for you to bring your little ones to use the play area, even if you’re not picking or visiting the shop specifically.
Please visit the website for more information.
More Details: Click Here
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.