Simon Wintle - Soft Tissue Therapy
Mobile: 07734 866947
Website: Click Here
Click here to view the Stagecoach bus routes in this area.
Simon Wintle - Soft Tissue Therapy
More than just sports massage, Soft Tissue Therapy is the assessment, treatment and management of soft tissue injury, pain and dysfunction. Soft Tissue Therapy treats the muscles, connective tissue/fascia, tendons, ligaments and joints. Whether caused through sport or any other lifestyle factor, the aim is to treat problematic areas by manipulating the soft tissue using massage and other advanced techniques. It also aims to identify the underlying causes of the injury and offer more long-term improvements in physical wellbeing and injury prevention.
- Reduce stress and improve a sense of wellbeing
- Improve circulation and lymphatic flow
- Prevent injuries and loss of mobility
- Restore mobility to injured muscle tissue
- Relieve stiffness, aches and pains and all over fatigue
- Muscle Energy Techniques – a manual therapy technique which aims to restore musculoskeletal and joint function
- Soft Tissue Release – is an advanced massage technique widely used in assessing and stretching soft tissues; muscles, fascia, tendons and ligaments
- Neuromuscular Muscular Techniques – Therapy is the utilisation of static pressure on specific myofascial points to relieve pain. This technique manipulates the soft tissue of the body to balance the central nervous system
- Myofascial Release – is a manipulative treatment that attempts to release tension in the fascia due to trauma, posture, or inflammation. Connective tissues called fascia surround the muscles, bones, nerves, and organs of the body
A system of complementary medicine in which fine needles are inserted in the skin at specific points along lines of energy (meridians), used in the treatment of various physical conditions
- Provides support for weak or injured muscles without effecting the normal range of movement
- Stabilises the area without restricting the movement like conventional athletic tape
- Relaxes, and can offload, overused and overstrained muscles
- Accelerates blood flow to the injured area to speed up the healing process
Reduces oedema by removal of lymphatic fluid
Simon Wintle - Injury ManagementSoft tissue therapy is a highly effective tool to restore normal function following injury, support the healing process and speed up recovery. Post injury, it is important that a carefully planned and progressive rehabilitation program is followed to enable optimal recovery and a return to sport, or indeed everyday activities.
Post injury the body goes through a sequential healing process and in order to restore full function and strength to the affected area it is essential that a protocol is followed. This includes:
- Reduction of swelling
- Lymphatic drainage
- Helping to breakdown scar tissue
- Restoring full range of movement
- Muscle activation and conditioning (motor re-education)
- Flexibility and strengthening
- Correction of abnormal biomechanics
- Neuromuscular control (balance proprioception)
- Maintenance and building cardiovascular fitness
Simon Wintle is an experienced Level 5 massage and soft tissue therapist based in central Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. Since qualifying in 2015 from the Oxford School of Sports Massage, Simon has treated many clients with a wide range of issues. Simon now tutors on the OSSM Sport and Remedial Massage course alongside his practice in Cheltenham. Find out more about Simon on his website or get in touch by calling 07734 866947.
Mobile Service is available – prices on request
Client Incentives buy four treatments up front to receive fifth treatment FREE
Simon Wintle Soft Tissue Therapy has worked many corporate and charity sporting events both one day and multi stage. If you would like a professional service on your event, please call 07734 866947 to discuss further.
More Details: Click Here
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.