Tidal Training Direct Ltd
St George's Place
Tel: 01242 371 999
Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
Emergency First Aid at Work Qualsafe Level 3 Award
Dates: 16th March 2022, 20th April 2022, 18th May 2022, 15th June 2022, 20th July 2022, 17th August 2022, 21st September 2022, 19th October 2022 and 16th November 2022.
Venue: The New Club
Our First Aid training courses fully adhere to current Covid-19 secure, Resuscitation Council 2021 and HSE Guidelines.
We are committed to teaching safe and socially distanced face to face first aid training.
All of our trainers are State Registered Paramedics, First Responders and medical professionals, sharing a wealth of experience to ensure our training is of the highest standards.
Our 2022 Qualsafe Awards Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work open courses run on the 3rd Wednesday each month at The New Club in Cheltenham 9.30-4.45pm, with free parking for our learners.
The training day includes, to understand the role of the first aider including reference to:
- The importance of preventing cross infection the need for recording incidents and actions
- The use of available equipment
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizures)
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Updated Resus Council 2021 Guidelines
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters)
- Safe use of an AED including full practical sessions with training defibrillators.
The qualification is valid for 3 years and costs £109.00 per delegate including your Level 3 Ofqual regulated qualification certificate.
Please get in touch if you wish to join us. It's time and money well spent.
Tidal Training Direct Ltd
Tidal Training Direct Ltd are Cheltenham based training providers specialising in gold standard workplace and corporate First Aid training to support businesses in meeting HSE requirements. With over 100 5 star reviews and recommendations including the team at glos.info, Tidal is recognised as one of the country’s leading training providers. Training courses are Ofqual regulated through Qualsafe Awards as an approved training and education centre and they are proud members of the Armed Forces Covenant and the UK Register of Learning Providers. Whether it’s an open course in Cheltenham or a group booking throughout England and Wales, Tidal can support you.
Their website also features a useful First Aid Calculator for businesses to discover exactly what their business needs to stay safe and compliant.
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.