The PATA Centre
Chequers Bridge Centre
Tel: 01452 541244
Website: Click Here
Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
Anna Ephgrave's Planning In The Moment (via Zoom) - Saturday 21st January (21 Jan 2023)
Anna Ephgrave's Planning In The Moment (via Zoom)
Booking for this event has now closed.
Please note that this is a special event being run on a Saturday to enable whole group staff members to attend without incurring the costs of closing the setting midweek or paying for bespoke training. We are only able to go ahead with this date if there is enough interest. The cost is discounted for 5 plus staff members to allow more staff from the same setting/school to attend. We are also running an additional date on Monday 27th February but normal costs will apply for this.
If you are interested in bespoke Planning in the Moment for your School or Setting, then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also run a Planning in the Moment Taster Session throughout the year. Click here for further information. (Please note this does not replace the full day training)
We welcome bookings from all over the UK and internationally - please note that this training session is generic and will not be specific to the curriculum of a specific country. The Planning in the Moment approach will meet the requirements of all schools and settings.
Course Aim: To provide you with the necessary tools to help your children feel confident and independent especially through outdoor play and risk taking play. The course will give delegates the chance to explore the theory and rationale behind child-initiated play.
Course Information: Delivered by Anna Ephgrave the course will cover:-
- Rationale and Complexities of Child-Initiated Play
- Planning and Teaching in the Moment
- The Role of the Adult - interacting is your teaching
- Brain development and levels of involvement
- Enabling Environments with emphasis on developing an outdoor classroom
- Planning in the Moment and the paperwork associated with it
It will also touch on:-
Literacy and Numeracy in Early Years
Suitable For: Anyone working in Early Years (including Reception) who is implementing, or is intending to implement, Planning in the Moment
Date: Saturday 21st January Time: 9:15am - 3:00pm (exact times to be confirmed)
The training will be delivered in 3 sessions:-
• Session 1: 9.30am - 10.45am (Please be ready to log on at 9:15pm)
• Session 2: 11.30am - 12.45pm
• Session 3: 1.30pm - 3.00pm
Please note these timings are approximate timings and are subject to change (depending upon the amount of interaction between delegates and Anna.)
Delivered by: Anna Ephgrave
Cost: (one person per booking)
Members: £95 per person
1 - 4 staff members from the same school/setting £95 per person
5 - 9 staff members from the same school/setting £80 per person
10 - 14 staff members from the same school/setting £75 per person
15 plus staff members from the same school/setting £70 per person
Non Members £130 per person
1 - 4 staff members from the same school/setting £130 per person
5 - 9 staff members from the same school/setting £115 per person
10 - 14 staff members from the same school/setting £110 per person
15 plus staff members from the same school/setting £105 per person
To benefit from the discounted prices, please book places individually as normal. Then email email@example.com with details of places booked and we will then amend the invoice.
Important additional Information:
- Please ensure you complete the 'attendee name' and 'attendee email address' (of the person attending) to ensure we send the Zoom Invitation to the correct email address. A 'contact telephone number for the attendee is also required in case we need to contact them.
- Please note zoom invitations will be sent out 24 hours before the course/meeting starts. We are unable to send out zoom invitations until your invoice has been settled. Payment is required within 7 days of the invoice date or 24 hours before a course/meeting starts (whichever is sooner).
- If payment cannot be made within this timeframe then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to agree an extension to your payment deadline, otherwise, your place on the course may be cancelled.
The PATA Centre
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.