The PATA Centre
Chequers Bridge Centre
Tel: 01452 541244
Website: Click Here
Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
Creating a Language Rich Environment in the Early Years (04 Oct 2022)
Creating a Language Rich Environment in the Early Years
Course Aim: The aim of this session is to inform and share ideas on developing and enhancing language in all areas of provision and in teaching/learning.
Course Information: During the session we will:
- consider what a ‘language rich’ environment means and ways in which we can immerse young children in an environment where talk and new language can be explored and learnt in a variety of contexts.
- explore how the environment, both indoors and outside, supports and extends children’s language.
- understand our critical role as early years educators in ensuring quality interactions and talk.
- identify key documentation/strategies focussed on the development of language in the early years.
Delivered by: Helen Tate who has worked in education for over 26 years, the majority in Early Years. She has been a Deputy Head at a Teaching School providing guidance, training and support. She is also an Early Years Teacher and Consultant for a Local Authority.
Suitable For: Any Early Years Practitioners, Early Years Leaders, Teaching Assistants and Reception Teachers
Date: Tuesday 4th October
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Cost: (One person per booking)
Non members £45 until 31st August 2022/ £55 from 1st September 2022 (*invoices must be settled by 31st August 2022 to benefit from lower price)
Important additional Information:
- Please ensure you complete the 'attendee name' and 'attendee email address' (of the person attending) to ensure we send the Zoom Invitation to the correct email address. A contact telephone number for the attendee is also required in case we need to contact them.
- Please note zoom invitations will be sent out 24 hours before the course/meeting starts. We are unable to send out zoom invitations until your invoice has been settled. Payment is required within 7 days of the invoice date or 24 hours before a course/meeting starts (whichever is sooner).
- If payment cannot be made within this timeframe then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to agree an extension to your payment deadline, otherwise, your place on the course may be cancelled.
The PATA Centre
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.