The PATA Centre
Chequers Bridge Centre
Tel: 01452 541244
Website: Click Here
Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
Developing a Curriculum for your Children (03 Jun 2023)
Developing a Curriculum for your Children
Please register your interest so we can contact you when a date is confirmed.
Course Aim: We will help leaders, managers and practitioners to create their own unique curriculum in the session using a simple 8-step process
Course Overview: There are lots of great things that we already do and provide for our children, but many settings haven’t yet thought about putting that ‘good stuff’ into a framework that helps them to share what they do, why it is important and how they do it with others.
This 7 hour practically focused workshop will walk delegates through the process of creating their own curriculum. By the end of the session, they will walk away having developed the foundations of their curriculum and will have a clear view of the actions that need to be taken to implement its content effectively.
During the session we will:
· Help you to understand what a curriculum is and what it needs to contain (including statutory content)
· Support you to understand the things that you already have in place that make a contribution to your curriculum
· Work through a carefully crafted process to develop your unique curriculum
· Identify an implementation strategy
Delivered by: Pennie Akehurst who has previously delivered our Ofsted and EYFS training. Pennie has worked in early years and childcare for over 30 years and now runs her own consultancy company
Date: tbc Time: 9am - 4pm
Cost: £50 members / £90 non-members (lunch and refreshments will be provided)
Important additional Information:
- Please ensure you complete the 'attendee name' and 'attendee email address' (of the person attending) to ensure we send the precourse information to the correct email address. A 'contact telephone number for the attendee is also required in case we need to contact them.
- Please note precourse information will be sent out 24 hours before the course/meeting starts. We are unable to send this until your invoice has been settled.
- Payment is required within 7 days of the invoice date or 24 hours before a course/meeting starts (whichever is sooner). If payment cannot be made within this timeframe then please email email@example.com to agree an extension to your payment deadline, otherwise, your place on the course may be cancelled.
The PATA Centre
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.