The PATA Centre
Chequers Bridge Centre
Tel: 01452 541244
Website: Click Here
Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
Developing Number Sense in the Early Years (27 Mar 2023)
Developing Number Sense in the Early Years
Fully booked. Please join the waiting list and we will contact you once future date(s) are confirmed.
Precourse information (including your Zoom link) has been emailed to all those whose invoice is settled (or an extension to the payment deadline has been agreed) on Thursday 16th February. (This will also be resent on the morning of Monday 27th February). Please check your junk and spam folders and if still not received please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01452 541244 (between 9:30am and 3:30pm Monday to Friday) or telephone (please do not text) 07949 930465 outside of these hours on the day of the training.
Course Aim: to consider mathematically rich learning environments and be confident in understanding the development of key mathematical skills.
Course Information: during the sessions we will discuss:
- The educational programmes in the new Statutory Framework in the Early Years
- What number sense means in the Early Years and how children develop number fluency.
- Key teaching strategies and resources that will immerse children in rich mathematical exploration.
- Supporting and extending children’s mathematical language in play
Delivered by: Helen Tate who has worked in education for over 26 years, the majority in Early Years. She has been a Deputy Head at a Teaching School providing guidance, training and support. She is also an Early Years Teacher and Consultant for a Local Authority.
Suitable For: Any Early Years Practitioners, Early Years Leaders, Teaching Assistant and Reception Teachers
Date: Monday 27th February and 27th March (2 part course - both dates to be attended)
Time: 6pm - 8pm
Cost: Members £60
Non members £90* until 31st August 2022/ £100 from 1st September 2022 (*invoices must be settled by 31st August 2022 to benefit from lower price)
Important additional Information:
- Before booking a place, please read our information sheet which can be found here
- Please ensure you complete the 'attendee name' and 'attendee email address' (of the person attending) to ensure we send the Zoom Invitation to the correct email address. A contact telephone number for the attendee is also required in case we need to contact them.
- Please note zoom invitations will be sent out 24 hours before the course/meeting starts. We are unable to send out zoom invitations until your invoice has been settled. Payment is required within 7 days of the invoice date or 24 hours before a course/meeting starts (whichever is sooner).
- If payment cannot be made within this timeframe then please email email@example.com to agree an extension to your payment deadline, otherwise, your place on the course may be cancelled.
More details about Developing Number Sense in the Early Years (27 Mar 2023) (External Link)
The PATA Centre
See all listings from The PATA Centre
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.