The PATA Centre
Chequers Bridge Centre
Tel: 01452 541244
Website: Click Here
Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
Exploring Physical Development in the Early Years (29 Jul 2023)
Exploring Physical Development in the Early Years
Please ignore the advertised date. We are gauging interest for this course by asking people to join the waiting list to register their interest.
Course Aim: To ensure that physical development is implemented successfully in your setting.
Physical Development is a Prime Area of Learning, based on the central importance of physical skills for all learning and development. It's vitally important that physical development is successfully promoted in your setting so during this session we will:
- Consider the foundations of physical development across ages 0-5.
- Explore physical development within relation to the statutory framework and supporting guidance documents.
- Look at getting active and modelling good physical development
- Discuss ideas to support and develop your practice
Time: 7pm - 8:30pm
Venue: on-line (via Teams)
Cost: (one person per booking)
Non members £40 until 31st August 2022/ £50 from 1st September 2022 (*invoices must be settled by 31st August 2022 to benefit from lower price)
- Zoom invitations will be sent out 24 hours before the course/meeting starts. We are unable to send out zoom invitations until payment has been received. Payment is required within 7 days of the invoice date and 24 hours before a course/meeting starts (whichever is sooner). If this is going to be an issue for you please email email@example.com to agree an extension to the payment date.
More details about Exploring Physical Development in the Early Years (29 Jul 2023) (External Link)
The PATA Centre
See all listings from The PATA Centre
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.