The PATA Centre
Chequers Bridge Centre
Tel: 01452 541244
Website: Click Here
Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
Performance Management (Part 2) - Performance Improvement Plans (04 Mar 2021)
Performance and Management (Part 2) - Performance Improvement Plans
BOOKING CLOSES 9AM MONDAY 1ST MARCH - UPDATE BOOKING FOR THIS EVENT HAS NOW CLOSED
Course Aim: This course will provide managers with the next steps in managing performance in order to reach business goals. This course will provide: the paperwork to accompany the meetings; the knowledge on what can be asked and documented; and the confidence to keep challenging weak performance.
Course Information: One-to-ones and supervisions provide the framework for strong teamwork, communication skills and an environment looking to improve. However not all improvements are instant, understood or desired by every member of the team.
This informative and relaxed session will provide an overview on:
- Brief review of One-to-one / supervision documentation and SMART objectives
- The reasons behind the failure of team members to achieve their SMART objectives
- The difference between Conduct and Capability
- Implementing a Performance Improvement Plan
- What options are available to mangers when improvements don’t happen
- How to prepare for the potential of disciplinary action being taken.
Please note: This course builds on knowledge learned during the Performance Management - Supervision and Appraisals workshop (we are running two dates for this training - Thursday 11th February and Monday 22nd February). It is possible to attend this workshop, as a stand-alone course, if you consider your one-to-one meetings to be adequately documented in order to support moving towards performance investigations.
We are also delivering Performance Management (Part 3) - Conducting Investigations and Disciplinary Meetings on Thursday 18th March.
Date: Thursday 4th March
Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm (We envisage the training finishing by 9pm, however, we would ask that you allow a finish time of 9:30pm)
Venue: on-line - please ensure your invoice is settled to receive your zoom invitation and paperwork
Cost: £30 for members / £40 for non members
- Your Zoom invitation will be sent a couple of days before the course start date
- We will be posting out all the paperwork related to this training a week before the course date. To ensure you receive the paperwork which is required for the course then please ensure you complete the address as to where you want the paperwork posted to (eg, full setting address or full home address)
- The paperwork and zoom invitation will not be sent until your invoice has been settled. Payment must be settled by Thursday 25th February. After this date, no refunds or credits will be offered.
The PATA Centre
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.