The PATA Centre
Chequers Bridge Centre
Tel: 01452 541244
Website: Click Here
Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
Performance Management (Part 3)- Conducting Investigations and Disciplinary Meetings (18 Mar 2021)
Performance and Management (Part 3) - Conducting Investigations and Disciplinary Meetings
(Bookings for this course will end on Thursday 11th March or when the course is full)
Course Aim: To provide managers with the confidence to conduct investigations into all behaviour, conduct or capability concerns. This course will then help attendees identify the best course of action to be taken in order to support sustainable improvements. The course will provide all paperwork associated with disciplinary hearings.
Course Information: This session will guide you through the step-by-step processes of:
- Understanding capability versus conduct based concerns
- How to conduct investigations and ensure that all associated paperwork is appropriate and supportive
- Who might need informing within external agencies, e.g. safeguarding investigations
- All paperwork associated with disciplinaries, from invitation, through the meeting and outcome letters
- Appeals – who may be involved
Suitable For: All individuals in a management position – setting leaders, managers and committee members.
Please note: This course builds on knowledge learned during the Performance Management - Performance Improvement Plans workshop (being delivered on Thursday 4th March); however, it is possible to attend this workshop, as a stand-alone course.
Date: Thursday 18th March (6:30pm - 9:30pm) (We envisage the training finishing by 9pm but would ask that you allow until 9:30pm)
Venue: on-line - please ensure your invoice is settled to ensure you receive your zoom invitation and paperwork to be sent to you.
Cost: £30 for members / £40 for non members
- Your Zoom invitation will be sent a couple of days before the course start date
- We will be posting out all the paperwork related to this training a week before the course date. To ensure you receive the paperwork which is required for the course then please ensure you complete the address as to where you want the paperwork posted to (eg, full setting address or full home address)
- The paperwork and zoom invitation will not be sent until your invoice has been settled. Payment must be settled by Thursday 11th March. After this date, no refunds or credits will be offered.
The PATA Centre
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.