The PATA Centre
Chequers Bridge Centre
Tel: 01452 541244
Website: Click Here
Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
Risky Play for Early Years (13 May 2023)
Risky Play for Early Years
Please register your interest by joining the waiting list and we will be in touch once a date is confirmed.
Course Aim: Risky play is a natural part of children’s play and children often seek out opportunities for engaging in challenging and so called risky play. This course will help you to gain a better understanding of the importance of risky play and its benefits.
Course Information: During the session we will look at the following:
- What is risky play?
- Types of risky play
- Your role and responsibility as a practitioner undertaking risky play
- Exploring boundaries and learning about injury risk
- The balance between risky play and children’s safety
- There will be the opportunity to gain hands on practical experience during the session!
The course aims to provide you with the information and confidence required to facilitate risky play within your setting, giving you an understanding of children and risky play and your role and responsibilities when risky play takes place.
Suitable For: Any Early Years Foundation Practitioners and Managers.
Delivered by: Kate Beevers who is a qualified teacher with over 25 years experience of working with children and their families: in Schools, Early Years settings, and as an Adult Education tutor.
Date: to be confirmed TIme: to be confirmed
Cost: £35 for members / £60 for non members
Important additional Information:
· Please ensure you complete the 'attendee name' and 'attendee email address' (of the person attending) to ensure we send the Zoom Invitation to the correct email address. A 'contact telephone number for the attendee is also required in case we need to contact them.
· Please note zoom invitations will be sent out 24 hours before the course/meeting starts. We are unable to send out zoom invitations until your invoice has been settled. Payment is required within 7 days of the invoice date or 24 hours before a course/meeting starts (whichever is sooner).
· If payment cannot be made within this timeframe then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to agree an extension to your payment deadline, otherwise, your place on the course may be cancelled.
The PATA Centre
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.