The PATA Centre
Chequers Bridge Centre
Tel: 01452 541244
Website: Click Here
Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
Supporting the Wellbeing of Your Team (03 Jun 2023)
Supporting the Wellbeing of Your Team
Please ignore the advertised date and time - we are currently asking people to register their interest whilst we confirm a date and time for the course to run.
More and more managers are dealing with issues of mental health within their teams and the new Ofsted Inspection Framework includes a requirement that "Staff consistently report high levels of support for well-being issues." With this in mind join Colette Ricaud, a counsellor and parenting practitioner to consider how best you can support your team and your workplace wellbeing.
Course Aim: To raise and increase awareness of anxiety and/or depression and consider how to support staff showing signs of anxiety and/or depression
Course Information: During this two part workshops, we will:
Explore anxiety and/or depression and how the brain and body react to it
Start to think about how and where they may see anxiety and/or depression in the work environment;
Think about how to start a discussion with somebody who may have anxiety and/or depression and avoid common pitfalls;
Start to think about how to best support your team member showing anxiety and/or depression.
- Discuss in more detail mental health conditions and how they may present in the workplace;
- Have the opportunity to discuss how and where they may see mental health conditions in the work environment;
- Discuss how to confidently start a discussion with somebody who may have mental health conditions;
- Practice techniques discussed in Part 1 and Part 2 to reinforce learning on how to best support your team member showing mental health conditions.
Delivered by: Colette Ricaud, Counsellor and Child Behaviour Specialist or Lee Harris, Therapeutic Counsellor
Suitable For: Anyone responsible for the general and emotional wellbeing of staff members including Managers and Committee Members.
Dates: to be confirmed (attendance at both sessions is required)
Time: to be confirmed (5 hr daytime course or 2 sessions of 2 1/2 hours)
Cost: £65 for members / £95 for non members
Important additional Information:
- Please ensure you complete the 'attendee name' and 'attendee email address' (of the person attending) to ensure we send the Zoom Invitation to the correct email address. A contact telephone number for the attendee is also required in case we need to contact them.
- Please note zoom invitations will be sent out 24 hours before the course/meeting starts. We are unable to send out zoom invitations until your invoice has been settled. Payment is required within 7 days of the invoice date or 24 hours before a course/meeting starts (whichever is sooner).
- If payment cannot be made within this timeframe then please email email@example.com to agree an extension to your payment deadline, otherwise, your place on the course may be cancelled.
The PATA Centre
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.