The PATA Centre
Chequers Bridge Centre
Tel: 01452 541244
Website: Click Here
Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
Understanding the EYFS reforms and their impact on the PVI (private, voluntary and independent) sector with Pennie Akehurst (25 May 2021)
Understanding the EYFS reforms and their impact on the PVI (private, voluntary and independent) sector with Pennie Akehurst
ALL PENNIE AKEHURST 'EYFS' COURSES ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED. PLEASE JOIN THE WAITING LIST (ON THE 6TH JULY COURSE) SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU IF PLACES BECOME AVAILABLE ON ANY OF THE DATES AND/OR SO WE CAN GAUGE IF THERE IS ENOUGH INTEREST TO PUT ON ADDITIONAL DATES.
PLEASE SEE INFORMATION BELOW REGARDING PAYMENT WHICH IS REQUIRED WITHIN 7 DAYS TO SECURE YOUR PLACE - THANKYOU.
Significant changes have been made to the EYFS over the last few months, some of which have been tried and tested whilst others reflect the need to change outdated and unrealistic practices. This two-hour session will cover the headline changes that have been made to all parts of the statutory framework including potential changes to the welfare requirements (if these haven't been published by the time we meet).
During our time together we will:
· Consider the implications of the changes that have been made to the educational programmes in the EYFS.
· Consider the implications of the changes that have been made to the ELGs.
· Reflect on the proposed changes to the welfare requirements (if these haven't yet been published in the statutory framework)
· Reflect on what all of this may mean for curriculum delivery and general practice.
Delivered by: Pennie Akehurst who has previously delivered our Ofsted training and who has worked in early years and childcare for over 30 years and now runs her own consultancy company
Whilst it is not mandatory to attend both, we strongly advise you attend 'EYFS Changes with Dr Julian Grenier' on Tuesday 4th May, 6:00pm - 7:00pm which will provide a briefing on the EYFS changes.
We are also running SEND training session in relation to the EYFS changes 'Identifying and Supporting SEND in the Context of the EYFS Reforms with Kerry Payne' on Wednesday 9th June
Date: Tuesday 25th May Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Venue: on-line (Zoom)
- PATA'S NORMAL REFUND POLICY DOES NOT APPLY FOR THIS BOOKING. WE ARE UNABLE TO GIVE REFUNDS OR CREDITS ONCE A BOOKING IS MADE. WE CAN, HOWEVER, CHANGE THE NAME OF DELEGATES ATTENDING UP UNTIL MIDDAY FRIDAY 21st MAY
- (Please note zoom invitations will be sent out 24 hours before the course/meeting starts. We are unable to send out zoom invitations until payment has been received. Payment is required within 7 days of the invoice date and 24 hours before a course/meeting starts (whichever is sooner). If this is going to be an issue for you please email email@example.com to agree an extension to the payment date)
Members: £25 per person
Non Members £35 per person
The PATA Centre
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.