5-7 Stroud Road
Tel: 01452 899856
Website: Click Here
Click here to view the Stagecoach bus routes in this area.
FREE LEVEL 2 TRAINING COURSE
Gloucestershire's Leading Health and Safety Provider
Looking to upskill your workforce this year?
Why not take advantage of our special April promotion!
Receive a FREE place on any of our public Level 2 accredited training courses and save up to £125.00+VAT when you book any 3 in-house courses during April. Your training can take place any time this year.
Your in-house training can be a mixture of courses and you can choose from our wide range of courses, including any of the following options:
- Level 1 Award in Food Safety (1/2 Day)
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety (1 Day)
- Level 2 Award in Food Allergen Awareness (1/2 Day)
- Level 2 Award in HACCP (1 Day)
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety (3 Days)
- Level 3 Award in HACCP (2 Day)
Level 3 Award in Effective Auditing and Inspection (1 Day)
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety Awareness (1/2 Day)
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (1 Day)
- Level 2 Award in the Principles of Manual Handling (1/2 Day)
- Level 2 Award in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health - COSHH (1/2 Day)
- Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment (1 Day)
- Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (3 Days)
IOSH Managing Safely (3 days)
- Level 3 in Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day)
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (3 days)
Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work ReQualification (2 Days)
- Level 1 Award in Fire Safety (1/2 Day) ** Includes Fire Extinguisher Practical **
Level 2 Award in Fire Safety (1 Day) ** Includes Fire Extinguisher Practical **
- Legionella Awareness (1/2 Day)
- Asbestos Awareness (1/2 Day)
- Working at Height (1/2 Day)
Give our friendly team a call today on 01452 899856 to discuss your specific training needs and book your free place on one of our upcoming courses!
External Website: More details about Envesca Ltd and FREE LEVEL 2 TRAINING COURSE
Envesca is an award winning food safety and health and safety company offering training, consultancy and support to clients all over the UK. With over 21 years of experience, 1000’s of satisfied customers and 10 business awards, you know you can trust us.
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.