Certified Money Coach (CMC)®
Tel: 01242 584252
Click here to view the Stagecoach bus routes in this area.
Love Me, Love My Money - Make 2019 Your Best Money Year Yet Money Course
Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stroud, Tewkesbury, Forest of Dean, Cirencester
“Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” - Ayn Rand
50% of course fee goes to Alzheimer‘s Society
Welcome to Love Me, Love My Money – Make 2019 Your Best Money Year Yet (YBMYY). I am excited to be working with you and your lovely money at the beginning of 2019.
My intention is to help you to have your best money year yet. I will hold your hand through making BIG changes around your money and your relationship with money. I want to show you that you can get empowered and enthusiastic about your money AND enjoy building the life you want to live, knowing that you are looking after yourself financially now, and in the future.
This is an eight-week online and interactive course designed to help you be confident and empowered around your money so that you can make the decisions you need to really prosper in 2019.
Over the eight weeks I will help you to get a great money management system in place, show you a system to make sure your financial life is ship shape and teach you how to:
- Create a money map (budget) that works and tell you why we need one
- Complete your Money Map toolkit making managing your money simple and concise.
- Look at your relationship with money and how to improve it
- Care for your Credit Score - why you need to and how to keep it healthy
- Manage debt by saving out of debt. If you don't have debt, then the saving part is for you
- Start building a plan to fit your goals and dreams according to your core values.
- Mastering all the tools provided on this course to help you to be an excellent money manager forever.
- A 20-60-minute video (UNIT Videos) will be delivered to your inbox on Tuesdays at 4pm GMT
- An up to 60-minute group Q&A sessions with me on Fridays at 4pm GMT to discuss the UNIT video received that week
- All sessions are recorded so you can listen anytime and repeat
- All the tools and course materials you need will be provided.
- A closed Facebook group will be where the UNIT content is shared, and is also a place for sharing and celebrating your successes, and getting feedback from me
- All materials will be made available for you to keep
The course begins Thursday 14 February 2019 at 12.30 (GMT) with introductions and Prep Week. Notice the Valentine tie in for the Love Me, Love My Money theme! So, on Tuesdays at 4pm (GMT) you will receive your 20-60-minute UNIT video in your inbox for you to watch and work through during the week, at a time that suits you. I am calling them UNITS to match the new Facebook system provided. Then I’ll also be holding Live Q&A sessions where you can ask me anything on Fridays at 4.00pm (GMT).
*As this is the Beta version, units are subject to change (following participant feedback).
This course will eventually run online at a price of around £450. I am asking you to help me make it the best value possible. Please feel free to feedback to me regularly – warts and all! 50% of your £200 fee will be donated to the Alzheimer’s Society to go towards my “tough” trek that I am training for in September. There will be 20 places on this course and no more. Eventually it will be a self-run online course with open Live Q and A sessions for all participating, no matter where they are in the course. Your Live Q and A sessions will be Unit specific.
Please email any questions to email@example.com post them in the closed Facebook Group. Are you ready to take action to make 2019 be your best money year yet?
If you are ready to sign up now, please send £200 to F Snaith – Account number 00608016 Sort code 30-91-84 and use YOUR NAME as the reference. If you then email me, I will send you an invoice.
I look forward to seeing you in the group!
Certified Money Coach (CMC)®
Helping to heal relationships with your money with mindset and practical work.
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.