Virtual Aerospace Gloucester
Tel: 01452 238011
Click here to view the Stagecoach bus routes in this area.
Virtual Aerospace Gloucester - 90 Minute Flight Simulator Experience
WE DO NOT CHARGE YOU FOR BRIEFINGS OR FOR GUESTS, 90 MINUTES MEANS 90 MINUTES AT THE CONTROLS, BRIEFING TIME IS FREE!
From the moment you arrive at our airport themed reception, you will be instantly transported into the world of the big jet pilot. This is not just a pretend aircraft used for experiences but a fully operational professional level 737NG used to train real airline pilots, join a fully qualified commercial pilot for the ride of your life!
- TripAdvisor 2015 Customer Service Excellence Winner
- Business Link – Best customer service, best overall business award 2014
Every experience is tailored to your level whether you are a complete novice or a fully trained airline pilot we have something for you.
A day to remember! All of our instructors are experienced commercial pilots having flown thousands of hours and will tailor your session to your own experience level. Friends or family members can join you in the cockpit as you fly them around any one of our 24,000 world airports. A 180-degree wrap around screen, realistic out the window scenery, and real aircraft sounds will fool your senses and most people soon forget they're not in a real aircraft, and how it gets the adrenaline pumping.You choose what you do?Whether you want to practice takeoffs and landings, try your hand at engine failures, fires or hundreds of other emergencies or simply test your hand eye control by flying into some of the world’s most challenging airports its your experience and you can do whatever you want!You at the controls not the instructor!An important point we NEVER forget is that its you and not your instructor that will remain at the controls throughout the session, taxi, take off, general handling and landings, your instructor will offer advise but the flying part is all down to you. Very rarely will you instructor touch the controls unless they are demonstrating a particular technique.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Upon arrival, you will be met by one of our operations staff and shown to the waiting area where refreshments are available.
- At your designated flight time you will meet your instructor and help them plan your session including choosing weather, time of day and location (We have the whole world to choose from).
- This is where the fun really starts, it’s off to the simulator where you will find the engines running and the aircraft ready to go
- Seat belt signs on, flaps down and throttles forwards – 90 minutes of flying goes in a flash and will leave you wanting more!
- Spectator jump seat – share your experience with a friend or family member (Only enough room for 1 passenger).
More Details: Click Here
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.