Deer Spirit Events
Tel: 07598 918453
Website: Click Here
Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
Cheltenham Mind Body Spirit Wellbeing Show
Venue: Pittville Pump Room
The Cheltenham Mind Body Spirit Wellbeing Show is back at the fantastic Pittville Pump Room in Cheltenham. Saturday September 4th. 11am - 5pm
Organised by Deer Spirit Events; at this show, we have over forty fantastic exhibitors, plus thirty great talks and workshops (see list below) across the entire mind body spirit wellbeing genre.
Tickets availabe here,https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cheltenham-mind-body-spirit-wellbeing-show-tickets-144881647909. Or on the door, on the day
Our exhibitors, speakers and teachers specialise in spirituality, self-help, well-being, healing, mindfulness, philosophy, holistic and alternative therapies, paganism, shamanism, psychic readings, mediumship, clairvoyance, astrology, numerology, healthy living and eating, movement, dance, yoga and massage beauty.
We're putting together another great line-up of talks, demos and workshops for this event
Confirmed so far
Mr Ozgen - Internationally acclaimed Turkish Oriental Dancer, choreographer, director and teacher will be running two one hour workshops and performing live at the show (Tickets for these performances to be sold seperately, here... https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ozgen-at-the-cheltenham-mind-body-spirit-wellbeing-show-tickets-160691682147
TALKS/WORKSHOPS FREE WITH ENTRY
* Having a Deeper Connection to Angels - Amanda Hart
* Learn and use self hypnosis to help get what you want faster - Mrs Mindset Claire McNulty
* A Journey through the chakras - Kallika Bruce
* Flow and the art of managing your emotions - Ursula Barbieri
* Introduction to Palmistry - Anna Lee
* Gong bath - Marta Przbyl
* The Road to Happiness - Emma Carr
* The Foundations of Self Healing - William Gee
* Channelling personal Messages of Clarity Upliftment and Guidance from the spirit world - Brian Casey
* How to strengthen your aura - Christopher Frith
* The key to unlocking your full potential with Bach Flower - Julie Boseley
* Three keys to living life alive from the Mystery School perspective - Annie Riley
* Demonstration of Mediumship - Gloria Sargood
* Overcoming limitations and self-sabotage - Teresa Brown
* Lay Lines of the Earth - John Odinsson Dyke
OUTSIDE IN PITTVILLE PARK
* Cloudsong will be performing music from his new CD using Native American flute and handpan meditation
*Seated Yoga Workshop. Kallika Bruce
HOW TO GET THERE
Parking onsite, please use East Approach Drive entrance. Park and ride service available at Cheltenham Racecourse, 2 minute bus-ride away. Details here: https://www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/.../park-ride.../
National Express coaches serve Cheltenham Bus Station. This is located in the centre of Cheltenham, two miles from Pittville Pump Room.
Local bus services operate in and around the town, with Stagecoach’s routes 99 and D passing Pittville Park. Bus from Cheltenham Spa train station and from Cheltenham Town Centre https://www.stagecoachbus.com/timetable
The nearest station is Cheltenham Spa. This is three miles from Pittville Pump Room and taxis are readily available from the station. Stagecoach’s Service D also runs regularly from the train station past Pittville Pump Room. For timetable information, please check Stagecoach’s website.
Cheltenham is located off junctions 10 and 11 of the M5 and on the A40 from London & Oxford. Please be aware you can only exit at junction 10 in a southbound direction, and can only access the M5 at junction 10 if you intend to travel on the northbound carriageway. Pittville Pump Room is signposted from all main routes. It is two miles north of Cheltenham town centre. The easiest route is to head out onto Evesham Road (A435) and Pittville Pump Room is on your right coming from the town centre or your left coming in and out of Cheltenham.
This event will adhere to covid-19 guidelines and procedures, as decided by government at the time of the event. https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Deer Spirit Events
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.