Clinic and Administrative Office
Tel: 01242 535900
Website: Click Here
Auction of Promises
Friday 11th October 2019
11.00 am auction starts at 11.30 am
Venue: Chorleys Auctioneers, Prinknash Abbey, Cranham, Gloucester GL4 8EU
Do you fancy taking to the slopes for a personal ski lesson with a celebrity?
How about spending a day in the studio with a reknowned artist producing a beautiful ready to hang picture?
These are just two of the amazing experiences up for grabs from a list of priceless lots available at our Auction of Promises which we are hosting as part of Chorley's support for Cobalt as our Charity of 2019. Lots include experiences and individual items that are not usually available to buy and all proceeds will be donated to Cobalt, to fund specialist Breast Cancer Research Nurses in Gloucestershire. There will be no bidding fees, and you can bid in person, by leaving a commission bid, or registering to bid live online on Chorley’s website.
We are raising funds for two new breast cancer research nursing posts to enable research trials to take place in the Gloucestershire Hospitals, under the direction of Professor Iain Lyburn and Dr Sarah Vinnicombe.
These posts will lead to local involvement in new national and international clinical trials, contributing to breast cancer research. The research nurses will also support the data collection and help to increase the amount of patients entering research projects.
There are different ways to bid:
Attend the auction in person.
The auction takes place on 11th October at 11.30am, so please do get there beforehand to register with Chorley’s office before bidding. You will be asked to show proof of your name and address before a bidding number will be issued. Once the auction is underway, just raise your bidding card to attract the auctioneer’s attention. If your bid is successful, please speak to the office before you leave the saleroom to make payment and discuss collection arrangements.
If you cannot attend the auction, you can submit an ‘absentee commission bid’ through Chorley’s website, by selecting the lot(s) on which you wish to bid and entering your maximum amount. The auctioneer will bid on your behalf up to that maximum if necessary in the light of competing bids.
Bid by email or telephone
You can also send a commission bid by email to email@example.com or telephone it through on 01452 344499. Please note, if you have not bid with Chorley’s before, they will request registration details and proof of address. If your bid is successful, Chorley’s will email an invoice to you after the auction, with details of how to pay and collect your lot.
Full details of lots are available to view at www.chorleys.com and a brief list appears below. Please telephone us for further information. 01452 344499 (Chorley’s) or 01242 535922 (Cobalt).
Charity Auction of Promises
- Boeing 737 flight simulation at Staverton airport
- Ski lesson with Eddie the Eagle – can’t be purchased
- A collection of signed books from Joanna Trollope
- Morgan cars – 2 tickets for a factory tour
- Longborough Opera – 2 tickets for the opening night of Janacek’s The Cunning Little Vixen, at Longborough Festival Opera on Thursday 30 th July 2020 and 2 glasses of champagne on arrival
- Renowned local artist, Kate Dove – Prize for two people to become an artist in a day inKate’s studio and take your artwork home to hang
- Stuart Holmes – years’ worth of hairdressing
- Cheltenham Town Football Club – Mascot package for child
- Cheltenham Racecourse – 2 tickets for the New Year’s day races, 2020
- Sue Holloway - Pet portrait commission
- Hotel du Vin – Cocktail masterclass for 4 people
- Three Ways House Hotel – 1 night stay and pudding club experience
- Nailsworth butchers - Winter Stew Pack (total of 25lb of various meats!)
- The Regency Clinic – 45 minute sports massage
- Foodie prize – 24 free hot drinks vouchers for Cookfood and a Morrisons Hamper
- Everyman Theatre, Cheltenham – backstage tour for 4 people
- Keith Holland Opticians – comp eye exam and free Lindberg glasses with lenses
- King size handmade quilt by the Stinchcombe Quilters
- Case of prosecco from Off Piste wines
- Cleeve Hill Golf for 4 people
- Tom I’Anson Wine – wine tasting evening for up to 8 people
- Chavenage House - tour for up to 6 people
- Berkeley Castle - tour for 8 people by Charles Berkeley and lunch in the yurt
- Cotswold Wildlife Park – 1 adult and 1 child ticket
- The Queens Hotel – full afternoon tea for two
Cheltenham based medical charity leading the way in diagnostic imaging and helping to change the face of modern medicine.
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.