For Everything Gloucestershire
89 Andover Road
(by Texaco garage on Westall Green)
Tel: 01242 236608
Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
Top Ten Things to do in March 2021
1. FREE SOCIAL MEDIA MASTERCLASSES - Virtual - Jonathan Pollinger - Social Media Trainer
⚡ Jonathan Pollinger and Kim O'Rourke are launching How To Power Up Your Social Media In 2021 ⚡
Power Up Your Future - Which New SM Platforms That You Absolutely Need To Be Using In Your Social Media Marketing This Year
Date and Time: Tues 2nd March 2021 - 5pm
2. Enter your pet in a virtual pet talent show - In search of Gloucestershire’s most talented pets! - Gloucestershire Animal Welfare Association
Pet owners across the county are being invited to showcase their furry friends’ hidden talents in exchange for internet fame and the chance to win a prize as well as raising vital funds for one of Cheltenham’s best-loved animal charities.
Entries close at noon on 3rd March 2021
3. Take a picture of your Pet and enter the Pet of the Day Competition on PepUpTheDay.com.
Send us photos of your pet to be featured as Pet of the Day - Each month, one photo will be chosen to win a £10 Amazon Gift Card
4. ONLINE: MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS FOR ALL - The Isbourne
As we all come to terms with the many challenges of living through a pandemic – now is a great time to learn the ancient discipline of meditation.
Dates and Times:
04-03-2021 - 6.30PM - 7.30PM
11-03-2021 - 6.30PM - 7.30PM
18-03-2021 - 6.30PM - 7.30PM
25-03-2021 - 6.30PM - 7.30PM
5. Spanish for Beginners - Introducing a brand-new learning method to help people learn Spanish - LinguaMemes
In the past, learning a new language has been time-consuming, costly, boring and disjointed, however we have developed a product to solve this problem.
Dates and Times:
Fri, Mar 5, 2021 1:00 PM
Fri, Mar 12, 2021 1:00 PM
6. Self Protection Course - Virtual - Red Eagle Martial Arts
Develop a Self Protection plan by learning and understanding how to keep yourself safe. This covers all areas of our life, school, work, home, online and being out and about.
Dates: 09/03/2021 and 16/03/2021
7. Conversations that Matter with Olivier Mythodrama Virtual Event - Hawkwood College
Join us for this one-hour online Conversation that Matters with practitioners and facilitators of Olivier Mythodrama as we explore how the ancient and powerful old tales and original myths can enable us to transform the living beating story of our experience.
Date and Time: Wed 17th Mar 2021 at 7:00pm - Wed 17th Mar 2021 at 8:00pm
8. First Aid Courses - Passion First Aid
Dates and times:
Friday 26th March 2021 - 09.00 am to 16.30 pm
Saturday 27th March 2021 - 09.30 am to 12.30 pm
9. Virtual Networking Using Zoom - Networking in Cheltenham at #CheltNetworking
We are prompt with the timings and you can pop in and out at any time.
What you can expect is:
- 30 seconds of fame - where you can tell us what you do or about your week
- A 10 minute "Hot Slot" with a local business person on a topic of interest - Previously we have had Podcasting production Made Easy, 10 Tips for Engaging Posts and Regroup, Reset, Restart.
- A 10 minute one-to-one with another member of the group - randomly assigned - a great way to get to know someone better
- An "After Party" where you can stay on and discuss any topics with anyone else who wants to stay after noon
11:00 am - 12:00noon Every Thursday on Zoom
10. Wado Ryu Karate at Sports Direct Fitness Gym, Cheltenham
Translating into ‘Way of Peace’ or ‘Way of Harmony', Wado Ryu’s key principles enable you to perform techniques by body management, and not relying on physical strength alone.
Wado Ryu is a traditional Japanese karate style, originating from the island of Okinawa. Its core principles are to move along rather than move against, so you do not require physical strength to perform the techniques. One of the key principles of Wado Ryu is ‘yielding is more effective than strength’. This is not a negative or passive gesture, it demonstrates that instead of relying on strength alone, by ‘yielding’ we can position ourselves in a stronger position.
Every Wednesday evening between 6 and 7pm
Online advertising in Gloucestershire for events, businesses, offers and competitions. Let us promote your business and events for you!
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.