Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
Walking Football for people with underlying conditions
Dates: Wednesdays at 10.30am. Starting 6th April 2022
Venue: Abbeydale Sports and Community Centre, GL4 4BL
Parkinson’s, Heart, Stroke, MS, Joint replacement, diabetes, recovering from injury, or any other long term health condition??
- Play the beautiful game – but at a slower, safer pace
- Everyone welcome, regardless of age, gender or ability
- Fun, Friendship and Fitness is what it is all about
- Make new friends or even re-kindle old friendships
- Be part of a support network – keep socially active as well as physically active
- Proven to improve confidence, coordination and mobility
Benefits of Walking Football – Get up! Get active!
- Slower pace
- No contact
- Play at your own pace
- Its great fun
- Free for the first 5 weeks
- £3 a week thereafter
Stay for a coffee and chat
Sessions at Abbeydale Sports and Community Centre, GL4 4BL. Outdoor astroturf (moulded stud boots required – we can help with this). Wednesdays at 10.30am. Starting 6th April
Contact Stuart Langworthy – firstname.lastname@example.org - 07779895832
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.