Your host: Belinda Wilson
#CheltNetworking at www.glos.info
Tel: 01242 236608
Please check with the venue to confirm this event is running.
WEEKLY VIRTUAL NETWORKING USING ZOOM - Networking in Cheltenham at #CheltNetworking
11:00 am - 12:00noon Every Thursday on Zoom
To join the virtual meeting on Thursday, please download Zoom, from www.zoom.us, onto your phone or computer and click on the big red Book Tickets Here link below at 11am on Thursday. You don't need to book tickets, it is just the best way to get the link to you.
If you are interested in getting involved in the #CheltNetworking group please do one or more of the following:
1. Hop on Zoom at 11am on Thursday to join a meeting: https://zoom.us/s/298910625
2. Ask us to add your email address to our mailing list so we can send you an email every once in a while to keep you up to date about what we have going on. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Offer to do a 10 Minute Hot Slot Talk at one of our Zoom meetings. It is a great way to share some of your expertise and tell us a bit about what you do, so we can help spread your word.
4. Come along to one of our monthly in-person sessions.
5. Suggest a venue where we can meet. As a nomadic group, we are always looking for good new venues!
#CheltNetworking is a very informal and friendly group, where you will meet some interesting people who are well-connected in the business community and you will be given the opportunity to talk about your own business to the whole group.
VIRTUAL NETWORKING USING ZOOM - Networking in Cheltenham at #CheltNetworking
11:00 am - 12:00noon Every Thursday on Zoom - We are prompt with the timings and you can pop in and out at any time.
All welcome to join us and as it is virtual, you can come from anywhere (people do!)
What you can expect is:
- 30 seconds of fame - where you can tell us what you do or about your week
- A 10 minute "Hot Slot" with a local business person on a topic of interest - Previously we have had Podcasting production Made Easy, 10 Tips for Engaging Posts and Regroup, Reset, Restart.
- A 10 minute one-to-one with another member of the group - randomly assigned - a great way to get to know someone better
- An "After Party" where you can stay on and discuss any topics with anyone else who wants to stay after noon
Find the Zoom link on the website: www.glos.info/cheltnetworking
Normally at the #CheltNetworking group in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire:
#CheltNetworking runs monthly on the last Thursday of the month from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm. We host a networking morning at our www.glos.info shop for 24 local business people.
The aim of the meeting will be to introduce local entrepreneurs to each other over coffee & cake and to build some valuable relationships.
- Informal networking over coffee and cake
- Seated session including the opportunity to introduce yourself to the group in "15 Seconds of Fame", with a stopwatch, so come prepared!
- One person wins "2 Minutes of Fame" to tell us more about their business
- 10 minute "Hot Slot" on a topic of interest to local businesses
- Followed by more informal networking
Bring lots of cards and flyers as all attendees take a pack of contact details with them.
Book now to reserve your FREE space as only 24 people will be able to attend.
There is no need to book the virtual #CheltNetworking - Just click the red button below to join
It's always great attending #CheltNetworking at Glos.info! Bee is the Queen when it comes to organising free networking events. She makes everyone feel welcome and connected. Attendees are friendly and approachable. #CheltNetworking is a monthly event that you have to book for. Tickets book fast because it's definitely worth attending it. Viva O'Flynn, Viva's Cakes and Crafts
Excellent networking event earlier today with glos.info, had a chance to share and exchange info. I'm beginning to like these small groups - much easier to network!
Nadine Willis, CGT Lettings
I love #CheltNetworking because there is always a fascinating variety of people to meet and talk with. The structure hits the right balance between informal and facilitated networking. Features such as raffles and the new Hot Slot add to the value of the morning.
Louise Jenner, The Dream Job Coach
Thanks for a very good #CheltNetworking meeting this morning – great structure; good talks and lots of new contacts.
Nigel Knowlman, The Business Kitchen
PS. It is very easy to park in Lansdown Crescent, where it is 50p for one hour or £1 for two hours.
Fantastic time at glos info networking event today. Thank you Belinda Wilson for having me. Lovely group of people, well organsed session and you can't go wrong with free biscuits! #networking
Jennifer Crockart, Reach plc
See you there! Belinda
#CheltNetworking at www.glos.info
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.