The Suffolk and Tivoli Traders
Website: Click Here
OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN THE SUFFOLKS AND TIVOLI - CHELTENHAM
There is a vast array of shops, businesses, cafes and restauruants in The Suffolks and Tivoli areas of Cheltenham. Many of them are now open and we are pulling together a list here to help you to find them.
1. www.glos.info, www.GlosJobs.co.uk and www.PepUpTheDay.com are now open for appointments at 89 Andover Road Cheltenham. Please contact us on 01242 236608 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange to pop in to talk to us about promoting your business in our sites and newsletters. The newsletters go out to over 90,000 people each week. We can also build you an effective and good value website, starting from £120+vat and we can help you recruit. Looking forward to hearing from you.
2. From 22nd June 2020, the David Hayward Design shop, at 29 Suffolk Parade, is open by appointment and also online at www.davidhayward.com.
3. The Regency Kitchen & Bathroom Company at 30 Suffolk Parade is now open and online at www.regencykbcompany.co.uk. You can also book private appointments and design consultations in at the showroom.
4. Bodega Womenswear at 34 Suffolk Parade is now open but for now by appointment only. There is a booking system online with core opening times, however they are flexible and can offer early morning or evening appointments seven days a week. You can book through their Facebook page or call on 07585 665031.
5. The Copy Shop at 26 Suffolk Parade is now open. Opening times are:
Monday 8.15am - 4.00pm. Tuesday - Closed. Wednesday 8.15am - 4.00pm.
Thursday 8.15am - 4.00pm. Friday 8.15am - 3.00pm.
6. The Big Bloom Room at 13 Suffolk Parade is now open from Thursday to Saturday 10.00 am - 4.00 pm
7. The Suffolk Anthology at 17 Suffolk Parade is now open again from Monday - Saturday 09.30 am -15.00 pm. They are limiting numbers in the shop to two people at a time. However they are still happy to deliver books locally if people are shielding.
8. Eden Health and Beauty Spa opened back up on Monday 13th July 2020. More here.
9. The Retreat at 10/11 Suffolk Parade is now open:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday 12.00 - 15.00
Dinner: Friday & Saturday 18.00 - 20.30 (new service)
Drinks are available until midnight from Tuesday to Saturday.
10. Cafe Boho
(temporary) opening times are Wednesday to Sunday from 10 to 2.
Takeaway and click and collect only
11. Cotswold Physiotherapy Centre, 105-107 Bath Road, Cheltenham, GL53 7LE
With over 25 years of experience you can rest assured that, when you choose Cotswold Physiotherapy and Sports Injuries Clinic LLP, you are choosing the professionals. We are fully qualified and our professional team are all exceptionally friendly and approachable. We come highly recommended and our reputation in our field is second to none.
Cotswold Physiotherapy Centre ARE FULLY OPEN for face-to-face, video and telephone consultations
Please call 01242 228019 for an appointment, or send us an email email@example.com
Some patients are nervous about COVID-19 and attending clinics. We want to reassure all our patients that we take every precaution and follow strict guidance from our professional body. The health and wellbeing of yourself and our team are always of utmost importance to us. All rules around social distancing, wearing PPE and sanitising are strictly adhered to.
When you contact us for an appointment, one of our physios will speak to you by phone and recommend the best approach to your treatment to ensure your wellbeing.
Opening hours: Following the interruption of COVID-19 we are rebuilding to our full opening hours. Our core hours at the moment when we know we can answer your phone calls and queries directly, are:-
Monday: 08.00 – 18.00
Tuesday: 09.00 – 21.00
Wednesday: 08.00 – 18.00
Thursday: 09.30 – 21.00
Friday: 08.00 – 18.00
Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
Sunday: 09.00 – 13.00
The Suffolk and Tivoli Traders
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.